sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

four homework 1.1 vesp "y"

c1
affirmative
negative
negative
affirmative
affirmative
affirmative
affirmative
negative
c2
larri ins´t from france
lisa and I not´re students
our school isn´t big
I´m not canadian
you aren´t in my class

c32 bob is not a manager
he is not a manager
he isnt the manager
3 you and steve are not teachers
you boys are not teachers
you guys am´t teachers
4 the school is not big
school isn´ that big
the school is amall

5 rick and yuki are not in classrick and yuki am´t in your classrick and yuki are not present
6 Eva and I not Italianthey are not italianthere not italian

c4conversation 1
a: hello. I m a new student here.
b: I´m not the teacher. He is here

hereconversation 2
a: your pens are on the table
b: No, they not My pens are blue. They´re black
conversation 3
a: Marta isnt in class
b:that´s right.she and her sisiter am´t in school today. They´re sick
conversation 4
a: Hunrry ! your class is at 12:00 It´s 12:10 you´re late
b: I was late. My class started at 12:00 I t´s at 1:00
conversation 5
a: your computer is very fast.
b:It is my computer.My computer is goes very fast at all
conversation 6
a:carla and roberta am´t in the office today
b: No, they am´t. They´re at a meeting

D1
location or origin
occupation
age or characteristic
location or origin
age or characteristic
occupation

D21.
Europe
2.flower
3.Rome and venice
4.colors
5.dictionary
6.fruits
7.june
8.pizza
D3She´s beautiful it ins´t ugly
he´s big he ins´t small
it´s small it ins´t big
she´s small she ins´t
bighe´s young he isn old

D4
2
b: we are not late it´s 4:20
3
b: it´s 5:00 in los angeles
4:
b: of course,it´s closed because close at 8 o clock
5
b: My birthday is 30 0f november

D6
sally is and employee at macrosally is not the only
teenager therestudents at west valley high school

E1
2 isn´tare notitit isn´tis not
E22 india is asiawe are homeche is in the classmoroomthey are happyI´m not a studentpaulo is not brazilianyou are not in my english class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario