sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

THIRD HOMEWORK ENGLISH 5/09/09 TURN.VESP.1.1

I. Responde las siguientes preguntas:

1.- What is your name?

My name is misael

2.- How old are you?

I have fitteen years old

3.- When are you born?

Born on november 30,1993

4.- Where do you live?

I live in atizapan

5.- Who is you best friend?

my best friend is fernando

6.- Wich is your favorite color?

My favorite color is the blue and red

7.- Where are you from?

i am of atizapan been of Mexico

Actividad no. 2 (numeros en ingles del 1 al 30)

-(one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty.)

(numeros de 10 en 10 hasta el 100)

(-Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred.)

Finalmente los numeros de 100 en 100 hasta el mil

(-One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred, six hundred, seven hundred, eight hundred, nine hundred, thousand)

1 comentario: